2.Surface treatment: powder coating
Goldwinner In heavy-duty racking, goods can be palletized and loaded to beams
with forklift truck, or loaded to decks directly. Crosstie Beam and
decks can be added to provide extra support. Heavy-duty racking has
a load capacity of 1000-5000kg per level. Heavy-duty racking is
even more versatile than medium-duty shelving. It comes in many
configurations with a wide range of accessories which can better
reach different warehouse storage requirements.
Heavy-duty racks can be sub-divided into selective racking, rail-guided narrow
aisle racking, double deep racking, push back racking, drive-in racking, shuttle racking and cantilever racking.
Cantilever racking is designed for storage of long-shaped loads. Single-sided or
double-sided racking is available, with arms being fitted on one
side of the upright columns or on both sides respectively. Without
the front columns, there is no vertical obstruction at the pick
face, allowing easy access to the goods. Additionally, columns are
linked together, giving full horizontal access. Loads with mixed
lengths can be stored efficiently.
- Modular design that can easily be erected and moved.
- The load supporting beams are adjustable in 75mm pitch interval.
- Durable epoxy-polyester coating protects the rack from rusting and
gives an attractive finish.
- Suitable for storing mix-length loads or portable pallets, and can
be integrated with multiple types of forklift trucks.
- Aisle width can be fixed within 3500 - 5000mm depending on the
- Load capacity is 1000-3000kg per level.